- Leopard Women's Charles Loafer Flat by Fioni. Yep. I was hanging out with my aunty last two weeks and we went to Payless. My aunt told me to choose which shoes I want for my birthday (YAY). I didn't buy that actually. I bought a pair of Cognac Ryan boots by Trash instead. BUT, I'm now longing for that pair of loafer. It just fits me perfectly, seriously. Well, I do love the boots that my aunty bought for me, but the design of the loafer is soooo tempting that it hurts. I definitely will buy that. I will. Wait until I got some bucks in my wallet and watch me, you freakin loafer. I don't care how long it will take, but I will.
- It supposed to be Elle Fanning. So I failed, thank you very much. (Not much to say)
- I'm currently addicted to draw some fashion illustrations. I did that one before I go to school this morning, so it's maybe got loads of mess there. I love the shoes and the ruffle detail on the waist and collar. There's a cut on the chest (I don't know what it's called) so it shows the cleavage. Yeah mannn, I was being naughty. You see her right hand? Yes. It's a lot more bigger than the left one hahaha. It's okay, isn't it?
- I'm still on the chapter 5 of Cecilia Ahern's The Time of My Life. Yes, I read this book like in a slllloooowwww mootiiiiiooooon way and I don't know why. The opening seems so boring. :<
- I put the chatbox back. I removed it once because I got soooo much spam, but I was recently blogwalking into some blog that has a chatbox and it seems like (maybe) the chatbox has been back to normal again. I put it on the different page to avoid spams, and you can now find it on the 'Chatbox' button.
- I WATCH X-FACTOR INDONESIA. That's that.
Lol. So, guys, bye now. Aaaand (once again) have a reaaally wonderful weekend. <3